UK AD & Biogas Exhibition
UK AD & Biogas 2011, taking place on 6-7 July, Hall 10, NEC, organised by The Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas Association (ADBA), is the single most important annual UK event for anyone involved or planning to become involved in the AD industry. Whether you are looking to generate enquiries, meet leading suppliers, learn from industry experts or understand the opportunities for your product or service in the AD and biogas industry, this event is solely devoted to the AD and biogas industry and includes a successful recipe of features to help you meet your business objectives. Grown by 100% from last year’s inaugural show, UK AD & Biogas 2011 is set to be the biggest two days in the AD calendar.
What’s on offer?
- Over 140 exhibitors showcasing the latest AD technology
- A high profile two day conference "The life cycle of an AD plant"
- Key note speakers include Lord Henley, Defra (TBC), Wendy Manning, Director of Customer Logistics, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Nigel Keen, Property and Development Director, Waitrose, Bill Elliot, Chairman, Envar, Steve Sharratt (OBE), Group Chief Executive, Bio Group, Richard Nourse, Joint Managing Partner, Novusmodus, Chris Walsh, Head of Technical Support and Consultancy, Cenex and many more
- FREE two day seminar and workshop programme
- 50% discount on entry to trade show if you pre-register (excludes conference)
- Exhibitors receive 50% off conference delegate rates
To register for the event or for more information please visit www.adbiogas.co.uk